Frequently Asked Questions
What is NivelSonic?
NivelSonic is a new product that allows you to monitor the water level in a tank from anywhere in the world, thru a mobile app or a web page. NivelSonic also can send you notification to your mobile device and email when your level is too low or when the tank has been filled up. You can also easily detect water leaks in your system. NivelSonic also graphicaly displays daily and monthly water usage.
How does NivelSonic work?
NivelSonic uses your local WiFi network and connects to it to send water level information over the internet..
Can I monitor several tanks at the same time with the mobile app and web page?
Yes, you can monitor one or several tanks, as many as you need, a graphical representation of all your tanks will be displayed in a google maps for a quick visual status of all your tanks water levels.
Can I send Alerts to more than one email account?
Yes, in the Settings web page and more emails separated by a comma "eg.- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org".
Can I monitor my tank(s) from more than one mobile phone?
Yes, just download then NivelSonic mobile app on the other mobile phone and use the same user account.
Can the sensor be in contact with water?
No, the sensor is not 100% water proof, the sensor should always be above the highest water level in the tank.
How accurate is the NivelSonic device?
The sensor will measure from 20 cm to 4 m depth. A 3% inaccuracy can occur due to water movement caused by condensation droplets inside the tank.
If my sensor is damaged can I buy only the sensor or just the WiFi box?
Yes, you can purchase any item separatly, we also have cables of diferrent lengths starting from 3m up to 30m.
What are NivelSonic's main features?
- NivelSonic allows you to monitor the water level of one or several tanks over the internet.
- Graphical display of one or several tanks in Google Maps.
- Alert notifications via mobile phone and email.
- Water usage chart for the current month.
- Water usage chart for the day.
What are NivelSonic's limitations?
- NivelSonic requires a local WiFi network and a power outlet, where the NivelSonic box will be installed.
- The maximum cable legth for the sensor is 30m Therefore the water tank must be within 30m. from the box location.
- The power supply is not waterproof and shouldn't be expose to rain or water sources.
- The sensor can not be submerged in water, but it's designed to work in high humity and condesation environments.
Can I become a NivelSonic distributor?
Yes, we would be happy to help you to become a NivelSonic distributor. Please contact us using the link at the end of this page.
Can I become a NivelSonic certified installer?
Yes, we would be happy to help you become a NivelSonic distributor. Please contact us using the link at the end of this page.
Contact us at NivelSonic for more information.